We will be celebrating the Feast of the Exaltation of the Holy Cross on Monday, September 14th. Holy Qurbana will be at the regular time at 8:30 am.
Online CCD classes started on September 13th.
Class Time: 11:00 am to 12:30 pm on Sundays. Children can attend the Holy Qurbana in English at 5 pm.
There are a few maintenance items that are identified for the rectory such as painting, carpet replacement, new kitchen appliances and bathroom remodeling.
Sponsorships are welcome. Please contact our Vicar @ (443) 414-2250 for more details.
There will be an Online Marriage Preparation Course from September 18th - 20th, 2020.
Please reference the following contacts for more details:
Fr. Paul Chalissery: (919) 749-7175
Fr. John Melepuram: (215) 808-4052
Mr. Boban: (631) 553-6617
Mr. Jose Prakash: (954) 540-7286
Registration: Please email to: email@example.com
We have Public Holy Qurbana on Sundays which started on June 14th with limited capacity. There are two Holy Qurbanas on Sundays at 8:30 am and 5 pm. The attendance is limited to 100 people. The weekday and Saturday Qurbanas have been public since June 1st with limited capacity.
Guidelines for attendees:
1. Those attending Holy Qurbana are required to wear masks inside the church.
2. The only access to the church is through the Narthex. The door will be open for you to enter and exit.
3. Please do not sit in the pews which are taped. You are requested to sit 6 ft. apart to follow social distancing guidelines. A family living in the
same household can sit together.
4. The communion line should maintain two pew separation between individuals to ensure safe distancing.
5. Those attending Holy Qurbana are strongly encouraged to bring their own hand sanitizer and sanitize their hands before the Holy Qurbana and before receiving Holy Communion.
6. All are requested to leave the church premises as soon as the Holy Qurbana is over. There is to be no congregating before and after the Holy Qurbana.
7. People who feel sick or have symptoms of fever or cough are requested to stay home. Those who are presenting symptoms consistent with COVID-19 should not attend Holy Qurbana.
8. The faithful who are above 65 years old or below age 10 are strongly encouraged not to attend the Holy Qurbana at this time.
During this period, the celebration of the Sacraments of Initiation (Baptism and Confirmation) and the religious celebrations for families (Weddings, Ordinations and Funeral Qurbanas) are allowed with guidelines that limit attendance.
We will continue to have live-streaming of our Holy Qurbana on our YouTube Channel. Everyone is encouraged to subscribe to the St. Thomas YouTube Channel at https://www.youtube.com/c/StThomasLive and also watch this channel for a few minutes everyday in order for our community to continue to receive our parish services via YouTube.
If you have a prayer request, please contact the prayer ministry leaders, Mary and Michael Kallarackal at (201) 563-0727. Everyone is welcome
to join the prayer ministry and also to be part of the intercessory prayer sessions. Please contact the prayer ministry leaders if you would like to
join the ministry.
If any family or families are interested to be the Presudentis of next year’s (2021) main Thirunnal (3 days), please contact the trustees.